Spark the Fire

Thursday, January 01, 2015


Spark the Fire this first of January with the new outfit that always says "Hello, New Year!". Some of you might have today off of work and are enjoying your time at home like the most of us. I on the other hand have decided that I would go to work and be bored with my fiancee. Then I decided that this would be a good time for a new year's post. First thing's first, the new year's head band is a group gift exclusively at K-Pie Designs that y'all can get! I think it is cute, and of course shiny as well. My next sponsor item is the dress that I am wearing which comes in different shades of colors and different sayings from Legal Insanity! This dress can be found in the main store along with other goodies that will tease your appetite. Happy Shopping! <3

Headband: Happy New Year Headband by K-Pie Designs

Hair: Sanae by Taketomi

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Rockstar Outfit Pink Never by Legal Insanity

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Strap Heel Snake by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive