Haunted

Saturday, October 28, 2017


As we get closer and closer to the favorite holiday of most adults and children... I have yet another blog post that will tickle my readers fancies and make them ready for some more Halloween fun! Today I have a few things for my readers! First and foremost is the ghostie aura that I am wearing from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can get this Ghost in a couple of different version that circle around them! My readers can get this exclusively at the Birthright event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Grind by Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face @ Powder Pack

Piercing: Miriam Ears by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Luxy by **RE**

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress: Cha by Blueberry

Shoes: Tropaeolum by Empire

Pose: Editorial V2 6 by FoxCity

Ghosts: Ghost Bat Aura v1 by Deadly Nightshade @ Birthright

Logs: Log Stool by Revival

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive