I Wanna

Sunday, October 29, 2017



I've been wanting to do this pose for awhile now, and let me tell you it was no easy feat either! Lets put it this way, I hate messing with poseballs they tend to piss me off you could say LOL. Either way! I got my photo with someone that I care about, and needless to say for thirty minutes he went afk and didn't know a darn thing was going on, haha! So I do have a sponsor item for my readers today! It is the earrings that I am wearing which are an exclusive from Pervette at the recently opened Boho Fair! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Scout by Truth

Eyes: Moonlit by Booty's Beauty

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face @ Powder Pack

Earrings: Encanted by Pervette @ Boho Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Collar: Inked by **RE**

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Pose: Predator by Come Soon Poses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive