Black Magic Woman

Tuesday, October 31, 2017


On this Halloween evening I am very happy to conclude my October with this blog post! Not only does this include two of my sponsors but I have some extra decorations in it as well! I have been enjoying the darker photos that I have had to do but now I am excited to jump into another type of season... the seasons of Christmas and Thanksgiving! Other than that, tonight I have some fun things from Deadly Nightshade! First and foremost are the two books that I have which are exclusively from the Birthright Event! Then of course we have the table that is cute that my readers can get at a hunt in the Arcanum hunt from Deadly Nightshade as well! Then I have this necklace that I am wearing which is an exclusive at the Kinky Event by Pervette! Last but not least, my clan land has a hunt going on (and might be extended later on) for Halloween that has this cute ghost plushie! Happy Hunting/Shopping! <3

Headband: Elise by Nova

Hair: Makena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face @ Powder Pack

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings: Pumpkin Earrings by *SL*

Necklace: Dinky by Pervette @ Kinky Event

Dress: Soiree Gown RARE by Pixicat @ Epiphany 

Pose: Cute But Psycho 5 by FoxCity

Book 1: Demon and the Dame by Deadly Nightshade @ Birthright

Book 2: Spinsterella by Deadly Nightshade @ Birthright

Table: Marble Tables by Deadly Nightshade @ Hunt

Ghost: Ghost Plushie Holdable @ Damned Divine Halloween Hunt

Pumpkin: Pumpkin Mice by Pilot


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive