Hold My Heart

Tuesday, November 07, 2017


I remember the short time that I used to play the cello when I was in high school, it was my second favorite instrument. There is something about when a violin and a cello speak to each other that makes my heart sing. My fondest memories of the hell that was my high school career was in Varsity Orchestra and in Chamber orchestra as well. Truth be told I actually miss playing the violin, but after high school it's either professional or just casual at home playing. Today as I am decorating my new home I have a great pose for my readers that Something New has made! My readers can snag this exclusive pose at the TWE12VE event for the last few days it is open! Happy Shopping and decorating ♥

Hair: Makena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Empire by The Face

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Top: Nemi by Delirium

Pants: Pants with Boots by Tortured Soul

Pose: Killer Tunes by Something New @ TWE12VE



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive