Bella Notte

Monday, February 23, 2015



I had one of those morning where I just wanted to dance with my fiance, but instead ballroom style. One wouldn't think that there are many ballroom's in Second Life anymore, but the search concurred with me. Thanks to Lamu Fashion, I was ready for the ballroom with my beautiful, stunning gown! My favorite part about this dress has to be the way the skirt prim flows around the legs. No matter what, the skirt looks like it is attached instead of just there. Also, I love the details of the lace around the bodice and the neck, it gives the sexy vibe, yet being conservative. Of course with my obsession as of late, I am using the Sugarush called Isla! I love the way Sugarush makes the skis have realistic shades while giving the different types of lips and eyes. Last but not least, Something New put this photograph at a whole new level of beauty. This pose includes a horse! Yes, my readers you heard me right, a horse! This pose Maiden Rescue is a new release and can be found in the main store! Personally, I named the horse Freddy <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Drewleigh by Damselfly

Skin: Isla Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Outfit & Adornments: Grande Amore Black by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Naomi Pump Coal by Fraise @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 28th

Pose:  Maiden Rescue by Something New




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive