Perfume

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Brrrrr! I hope my readers are all bundled up for this cold season! Even down in Texas it's cold enough to warrant coats and scarfs. Plus not even to mention the freezing rain and sleet over in Dallas. Eek. Looks like I brought the cold weather with me when I moved. Today I have some upcoming Olala Round 2 (jacket and pose) and of course one of my favorite Sugarush skins! The Olala Round 1 ended the 20th, so all of my readers that haven't had the chance to nab those yet, try looking at the main stores. But have no fear! Round 2 will start March 1st until the 20th as well! This jacket is one of my favorites so far because it not only have the look of 'style' but it fits almost any size! Not to mention it looks casual, and casual is hard to find lately. The pose I am using as well will be in Round 2 of the Olala Event, which is called Naomi! I like this brand because you can attach a hud to make your avatar go through the poses instead of having to have a pop up on your screen for each one you want to try. And of course, what wouldn't top it off but with a brilliant skin that accents the whole outfit! Happy Shopping! <3 

Hair: Davynn by Damselfly

Skin: Isla Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Top: Addie Jacket with Shirt by Like Design @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Leggings: Sheldon.smoke pant by coldLogic

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Naomi Pump Coal by Fraise

Pose: Naomi 5 by Luxury Poses @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive