Wild Thoughts

Thursday, September 07, 2017


Normally I welcome the quiet time that I have to myself when I've been working long hours but as of right now at almost 4AM in the morning....I wish I was passed out. Mosquitoes have eaten me alive and my body is sore from several days of surprise labor. Needless to say I am trying to push myself to pass out at this point. I'll get there eventually. Now with this photo that my hubby and I took together... I had this idea that I wanted him to be photographing me in the wild of sorts... Kind of like I was some kind of native animal in my niche. Apparently Rosy is a native demonic angel who loves to shop and wears the slutty outfits and accessories though! Haha. Alas though, I have a couple things to share with my readers on this post. First and foremost of course would be the garters that I am wearing which are from Pervette! My readers can customize them and make them as unique as they want with many of their outfits and they can get this exclusively at the Kinky Event! The pose that I am using of course is from FoxCity! My readers can pick up this magnificent pose at the new round of Chapter Four! Happy Shopping and wish me some Z's! 

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah Series by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: Simone Heart Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Dress & Accessories: Celeste Dress & Boots/Wings& Crown Red by Birdy @ Arcade 

Hand Jewelry: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Garters: Lustful Garter by Pervette @ Kinky Event

Pose: Observe 1 Kneel by FoxCity @ Chapter Four


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive