Let 'Em Talk

Tuesday, September 05, 2017


As I am growing into my new 'mindset' and discovering a whole new part of myself that I didn't realize was there all along... I am encountering some major bumps in the road.. but also a few treasure troves. I just have to remind myself to aim for those treasures and keep them close to my heart when I do find them. I have the tendency to see the negative only, which to be fair... I think we all fall victim to that. I also have realized that I am not being diverse enough in my blog posts and have been anchoring myself down as of the last couple of years. While I am loyal to my sponsors... I really need to get out there and do what I have ideas for, just not gather inspiration from what I am given. Does this mean I am dropping sponsors? Heck no. This just means expect some unexpected type of posts from me! For example... today's post! I normally stick with the PG 13 aspect... but today I wanted to play with some more sensual vibes.

Today I only have a couple of sponsor items which is the dress that I am wearing! My readers can get this hot off of the rack at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Shout out to my other sponsor Pervette for this tattoo that I never cease to wear! My readers can pick that up at their main store as well! Formanails dropped me their latest nails which are their wedding nails! My readers can check that out at their main store as well! Special thanks to Come Soon Poses for this pose that I found at their store(cheap too!)! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Lake by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Dress: Dress HVW by Petry Model FB

Nails: Wedding by Formanails

Pose: Strawberry by Come Soon Poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive