New Rules

Sunday, September 10, 2017


Ever want to sit in a fuzzy bunny chair just for fun and have cute things surround you everywhere?! Well I think I have the solution for my readers! First and foremost this computer set is from Half Deer which is ADORABLE! Then of course the bunny ears that are from ____ which are bento as well! This is just another fun post because I really wanted to have some fun before going back to work in a day or so. I finally got a break from the whole mess that is my work! I love being a bunny and I was so excited when I had a friend help me locate the ears and the tail! Of course then there is the new FoxCity pose that blew my mind and I just had to have it! You know me by now... I am a FoxCity whore! Haha. Happy Shopping <3

Ears: Cotton Usagi by +{aii}

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Outfit: Nicki Set Black by #EMPIRE @ Arcade

Heels: Snapdragon by #EMPIRE

Pose: Hella Cute VOL2 7 by FoxCity @ On9


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive