You Found Me

Friday, June 09, 2017


I love more than anything to capture pictures of Skyra and I together... not only in RL, but in here as well because I love the creativity that I am given in Second Life. I love my husband. He makes me laugh, smile, and make me feel like my life does have meaning. He may infuriate me, make me frustrated or even make me want to throw cats out a window... but we work it out in the end. There's always a silver lining and an adventure that I'd want to take only with him. My dream is to travel the world with him, I think it would bring us even more together to witness all these cultures and see the awe of what the Earth has to offer. Anyways... I'm way to lovy dovy today! I have this pose which is of course exclusively from Something Erotic! This pose is the group gift for Something Erotic which my readers can get when they join the Something New group! Happy Shopping <3 I think imma go cuddle up with my hairy Italian bear. 

Hair: Deja by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Pose: Wicked Candy by Something Erotic 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive