Hold Up

Thursday, June 08, 2017


It's time to go out to the forest and get back to my roots! Today I ran to my mother's land and decided I needed to touch base with some nature. Nature has a wonderful way of making a person feel like they are restored inside, make the soul sing... or if you encounter some unfriendly bugs then you want to kill nature until the one bug is dead. But anyways.... nature is the one thing that has always been there for humanity, why not be there for nature in turn? Today I have a couple of items from my sponsors and a new sponsor as well! *YAY* Okay so let's start off with Petry Mode's new exclusives which of course are two separate things that I have. First and foremost the heels that I have and the skirt that I have are two separate items but my readers can find both exclusively at the main store of Petry Model! They can also check it out on the main page of their Facebook! Alright... so to the grand one of the post.... my brand new shiny sponsor! The orb that I am holding is of course from Deadly Nightshade! Deadly Nightshade is a magic styled/themed store that comes with gothic/wizardy accessories that can be in any home and make everything more fun! I say more fun because this orb can be used to attack your loved one when they entrap you in a prim box and you are mad at them :) Yes, that is what has happened. My readers can check out this orb exclusively at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! Make sure y'all also check out what is around the store as well... they are in the works on making much more! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Octavia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Top: Caro Set by Delirium

Orb: Graviton Orb Cyan by Deadly Nightshade

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Skirt: Skirt LPW by Petry Model FB

Heels: Sandal XSR by Petry Model FB 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive