Addicted

Saturday, June 10, 2017


I decided to go with a gothy look because Pervette has supplied me with some sexy looking accessories! There are two different Pervette accessories for this post, first and foremost is the choker that I am wearing then comes the garter that I am wearing as well! Both come in silver and gold, and also my readers can customize so that way you don't have to look like everyone else! My readers can exclusively get these at the Kinky event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Deja by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: Luxury Cross Silver by Pervette @ Kinky

Outfit: Celeste Top & Skit by Blueberry

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Garter: Luxury Cross Silver by Pervette @ Kinky

Heels: Deadly Pumps Black by Reign


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive