Flame

Sunday, June 11, 2017


A taste of country bop... or if you want Dorothy! That's certainly what I thought about once I put this outfit completely together, wasn't my intention at all and it just happened! I swear haha. So with the summer vibes of course 1 Hundred is on top this June! My readers can get this cute ass dress in a variety of 1 Hundred classic colors exclusively at the Designer Showcase! In the meantime... I really enjoy this outfit so I'm going to strut my stuff around SL for awhile. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Deja by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeliner by teapi.

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Candy: Lollipop Gift by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Modest Mini Blue by 1 Hundred @ Designer Showcase

Heels: Ribbon Heels by Reign


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive