Shape Of You

Monday, June 12, 2017


*sings lyrics to Fight For You obnoxiously* This is my husband brand new avatar! After being a little creeped out over how his back looked sometimes he decided to get a Signature avatar! So I am excited to get a new post out with him in his new avie! So today I have a few goodies that I am excited to share with my readers! First and foremost is the heels that I am wearing which of course is a hot off of the rack from Petry Model! My readers can pick this up exclusively at their main store and check it out on their FB! Last but not least I have the pose that I am using which of course is from Something Erotic which is their latest release! My readers can pick this lovy dovy pose up from their main store <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Storm by Moon

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Date Night by Blueberry

Heels: Sandal XSR by Petry Model FB

Pose: My All by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive