Spellbound

Tuesday, June 13, 2017


Interested in a bit of magic? I know I am for sure. With this blog post I bring to my readers come fun ways to spice up your SL life with some magic! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the main store of Deady Nightshade! Deadly Nightshade offers multiple gothic/magic themed things for the home and of course some fun things to knock around your partner with! Also in this blog post is the outfit that I am wearing which is a new exclusive from Petry Model! My readers can use the hud to change the top and the bottom exclusively! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their facebook page! Of course I have a few mentions for Pervette tattoo which I am currently wearing  and the choker which my readers can pick up at the main store and the pose that I am using which  my readers can get exclusively at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Grind Hair by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Choker: My Sweet Love by Pervette

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette

Outfit: Dress LSV by Petry Model FB

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign

Pose: April CG by Something New 

Ring: Mystic Goddess Auras Triple Goddess by Deadly Nightshade


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive