Miss Adventure

Wednesday, June 14, 2017


It's summer so lets break out the jean skirts again! With summer comes bees, bugs, and other sorts of fun little things that make my skin crawl every time I see them. But for some other people this is their favorite time of year! For me personally I like the season of Spring, when the flowers bloom, everything comes to life, and is alive again. Today I have some fun sponsor items to share with my readers! This outfit that I am wearing is exclusively from Petry Model which my readers can get exclusively at the main store! Y'all can also check it out on their Facebook page! Then of course I have this belly chain that my readers can pick up exclusively at the main store of Pervette! Last but not least I have pose that I am using which is a pose that my readers can get from the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping!

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Ribbon Necklace by Zenith

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Attraction Of The Hibiscus by Taox

Outfit: Top and Skirt SVS by Petry Model FB

Chain: Soft Belly Chains Black by Pervette

Pose: Mixed Emotions 1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive