Marvins Room

Monday, March 13, 2017


I decided to re decorate my home which of course my friend decided to help which made the home even better! So to ring the new home in, I decided to decorate using the new slot machines thanks to Something New! My readers can pick up their own slot machines exclusively at the Twe12ve of March Event! Then next up we have the outfit that I am wearing is at the MBA Event and then the choker which is of course from Pervette and is exclusively at the Tie Me Up Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Zoya by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Choker: Heart Choker Sky and Love by Pervette @ Tie Me Up Event

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Sweet Morning Baby Blue by Pervette @ MBA Event

Pose: Winning Slots by Something New @ Twe12ve of March


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive