No Frauds

Sunday, March 12, 2017


This post has come just in time for me to actually get sick! I'm not sure what I have right now but needless to say I am grounded to either my computer room or the bed. Which really sucks considering I wanted to get a bunch of posts done, but Something New has my back with these exclusive gacha poses which is five in total one being a rare. My readers can pick these gachas up at the Alchemy Event! That's it for my sponsors but I'd like to make a special mention to J-Fox Designs, he is a good friend of mine who gave me this outfit which is available for sale! It's a lazy day outfit that I would most certainly wear and am kind of wearing in RL right now. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Zoya by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Lazy Day Black by J-Fox Designs

Pose: Under the Weather 4 Common by Something New @ Alchemy Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive