Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover

Wednesday, March 15, 2017



I have been researching Blogotex which by the way I am interested in considering it would make the blogging process a lot easier for us and the designer! The only concern that I would have is the actual connection between the bloggers and the designer (which sometimes the designer likes to be distant but I on the other hand would like to talk and discuss) regarding any discrepancies and just communicating in general. I am personally excited for Blogotex. I want to be able to communicate with others and see what percentage I am at, plus.... my notices cap A LOT. Since I blog a ton of sponsors and then of course each sponsor has a group, or makes you join their regular group. While of course you could stop the notices for some... it's not always the best option. Either way. I'm excited for my sponsors to pick up Blogotex. Anyways!

Today's sponsor items are of course 1 Hundred with the outfit that I am wearing which comes in about four or five different vibrant colors and my readers can pick this up exclusively at the Anybody Event! Next up we have the tattoo on the leg which of course is from Pervette which is exclusively at the Skin Fair and last but not least the pose that I am using (the first picture, the second one is just my Ao stand) which is from Something New and my readers can pick this up at SOS! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Amoret by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outift: Doll Mini Set by 1 Hundred @ Anybody

Tattoo: Sweet Moment by Pervette @ Exclusive Skin Fair

Heels: Villenti Heels by Reign

Pose: Look at Me 1 by Something New @ SOS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive