Pink

Saturday, February 18, 2017


So everyone... this is my husband Skyra! He has redone his avatar in a sense and has made me his temporary sugar momma until he gets used to SL again. No more days of dancing by myself finally! I get a partner. Which is nice again considering I usually have someone in SL to dance with together. Today's blog post is full of Delirium today and of course Something New to setup my photos! First, we have the top and shorts that I am wearing which are at the Hipster Fair Exclusively! Then lats but not least we have Something New which is at the Depraved Event Love Interruption! This is one of the many poses that are at the event and of course Something New would be there exclusively! Get ya'lls butts down there before the events are over! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sukie by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa 

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Top: Cropped Top 1 by Delirium @ The Hipster Fair

Shorts: Denim Shorts Dark Blue by Delirium @ The Hipster Fair




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive