She Wolf

Monday, October 06, 2014



In the spirit of winter I have an outfit that reminds me of a show I have been hooked on lately. Anyone watch Nikita? I am absolutely addicted! Sure, the opening of the show gets annoying, but I don't care anymore, it's nice to have a different show that isn't rated R, or has so much cussing in it. The reason why I have two different windlight settings for this blog post is because I wanted to capture the two types of winter air there can be. Plus, I couldn't resist changing up my blogging style a bit! In spirit of Nikita, I have a Russian looking outfit that is brought to you by KV Winter Dream Fashion Event! KV Dream Winter Event is unique in the way that the clothes that are made are high fashion, yet they are sensible. There is sexy, yet covered. Or if you want to dare some skin, there are some skin-baring clothes as well. Unique fashion for your unique lifestyle! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the hand-warmer (I have no idea what it is called). It sells the outfit because it gives the idea that your avatar is cold and being sensible by covering up her hands from the cold. Details below! <3

 ❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                         
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Hair: Freya by TRUTH

Earrings: Moon Crystals by Chop Zuey

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Winter is Coming by Dead Dollz @ KV Winter Fashion Event Oct. 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels/ Black by BabyDoll.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive