Thriller

Tuesday, October 07, 2014


Halloween is right around the corner! My readers are probably thinking along the lines of: "What am I going to wear this time?" or "I want to stand out in the crowd, but don't know how this time". Ladies and gentleman, I have your answers here in this very blog post (and more to come)! Our sponsors today are Lamu Fashion and Legal Insanity! Both of them daring enough to make your Halloween spooky! First, Legal Insanity's group gift is this lovely mask I am wearing! There are three masks in total, each with a different design, all of them make your outfit light up, and stand out in the crowd from the traditional Halloween masks! Lamu Fashion decided this month that a bloody Geisha girl would be awesome (which it is)! I have to say my favorite part about this outfit has to be the blood on the hands. The blood really helps sell the 'I may look sweet, but I can chop your head off' vibe. Details below! <3

Hair: Sakura 1 Side by TRUTH

Mask: Group Gift Halloween Mask 3 by Legal Insanity

Outfit & Adornments: Geisha Blood by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive