Flawless

Thursday, October 09, 2014


"I woke up like this, I woke up like this
We flawless, Ladies Tell 'em
Say "I Look so Good tonight"
God Damn, God Damn, God Damn"

I have had Beyonce stuck in my head for a couple of days now, must be one of my study habits. I Enjoy listening to R&B while studying and getting homework done. Must be because of the beats. Of course with every Beyonce song there is a strong motto of 'Women are the best' or however you'd like to call it. Sometimes, I enjoy that motto, and other times, I just want to stamp it into the ground Lol! I have to be in the mood for Beyonce, but for the last couple of days, the one song I couldn't get out of my head was Flawless. Trust me, I wish I woke up like this every morning! Today's sponsor is Legal Insanity! I am practically covered head to toe in Legal today! Listen up my readers or otherwise you shall be confused on what is where! I have to say, my favorite part about this outfit has to be a tie between the jeans and the sunglasses. I love these jeans because I have flares just like them at home in RL (plus I think they are much more comfy)! The sunglasses I adore because they are more modern and still give off a sexy vibe! Details for your shopping pleasure below! <3

Hair: Lizz by MaiOwn!

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses - Gold by Legal Insanity @ Mainstore

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Josy Tank Top Lace Beige by Legal Insanity @ The Boho Culture Fair

Bangles: Boho Bangles (Fair Gift) by Legal Insanity @ The Boho Culture Fair

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Jeans: Meadow Bell Bottom Distressed Blue by Legal Insanity @ The Boho Culture Fair

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heel Snake by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive