Work

Friday, October 10, 2014

Today's blog post is a symbol of what I do on a daily basis (except the nice looking car, kind of wish my car was this color, but not a beetle...) and keep feeling kind of like Wonder Woman. Why do I feel this way? Simply because I have so much on my plate and couldn't imagine even having kids right now! One of my close best friends has children and she is around my age, it's a wonder how she does what she does, she is the Ultimate Wonder Woman! Today's sponsor items are KV Winter Fashion and of course Legal Insanity. From KV, I have [AaG] with the business look today! My favorite part about his has to be how the jacket flirts with my waist line! Makes me look curvy, yet sexy! Of course my Legal Insanity item for the day is the sunglasses (yes again! I couldn't resist from using them again)! These sunglasses help my avatar flirt with the "I'm busy look, don't bother me, too hot to handle". Details below! <3

❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                          
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Hair: After the Rain by Exile

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses - Gold by Legal Insanity

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Kelly by [AaG] @ KV Winter Dream Fashion Event Oct. 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Bag: Mini Leather Suitcase Bag - Black/Grey by Milk Motion

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heel Snake (Gold Heel) by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive