Love In the Dark

Monday, January 04, 2016


That moment when your blogger friend makes you want to spend every Linden that you have left. At least I still have the strength to kind of not spend it? Haha, well that won't last long with me, I'll  have to purchase something or other... Speaking of buying things... I have a new item from Delirium that will make any Second Life avatar cozy and warm while stylish! My readers can pick up these sweaters with six different designs as well as pant designs textures! That's definitely one way to stay unique! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Dubble Hoodie 2 by Delirium

Pants: Metalic Skin Pants by Delirium

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Shoes: Jaslynn by Latreia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive