Love Bites (So Do I)

Friday, October 03, 2014



I've been feeling the urge to rock out to one of my favorite bands, Halestorm. They are coming out with a new album and I couldn't be more excited! Today's sponsors are K-Pie, KV Winter Fashion Month, and of course Lamu Fashion! K-Pie's item is the cute and alluring cat ears which were the monthly gift! Yes, that was past tense, sadly, they all SOLD OUT in less than 24 hours! Have no fear though my kawaii fans! I hear from the creator herself, that there will be more goodies! From the KV Winter Fashion Event, I bring you the ever so sexy Gothic Leather pants from D.A.! And of course the heels I am wearing are from the unique clothing of Lamu Fashion! I gave you your shopping list, have fun! <3

  ❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                         
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Headband: Black Cat {Pumpkin Bow} OCT Gift by K-Pie Designs

Hair: Selma by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red) by Pink Fuel

Top: Faith by Delirium

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Gothic Leather Pants by D. A. Nerin @ KV Winter Fashion Event Oct. 1st - 31st

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Heels Key by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive