Courtesy Call

Saturday, September 23, 2017


Ever wanted to do something funky with a photo but just could never think of what it was? I found it! Haha. I've always wanted to do this fun effect with a photo but never had the opportunity to. So today I have a nice surprise to both you and me reader! I have this pose that I am using which of course is from Something New which my readers can get exclusively at the main store for an exclusive discount! Then of course this dragon I acquired is from one of my blogger friends Joker because I don't get out enough. The outfit is from another friend Vic of mine who helped me get dressed today! Haha I had lots of help for this one! Happy Shopping <3

Truth: Rumor by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Ears: Cotton Usagi by + aii

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Dragon: #10 Magma Dragon by + aii

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity Body Shop

Outfit: Manuela Set by No Cabide

Hand Jewelry: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Pose: Fidgeting by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive