Still Into You

Thursday, July 06, 2017



Well, we almost made it to the beach! Phew! Needless to say we had just a little bit of car trouble thanks to Something New! I do my sponsor, Ally does a great job of making a scene look wonderful and unique. I have a few fun things for my readers today! First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which is of course an exclusive from the Gacha Good Event! Now, the Gacha Good event isn't open until the 8th of this month, but I figured I'd tease y'all in the meantime! This outfit that I am wearing is of course made by TRS Designs! Then of course we have the pose that I am using in my first picture thanks to Something New with this wonderful pose that my readers can snag exclusively at the Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt! That hunt starts on July 13! The Hint of course is: You May Need Me and My Coffee On this Trip!! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Lisette by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by .Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Sharnie by TRS Designs @ Gacha Good (Coming Soon)

Shoes: Kiya Jewels by KC

Dog: Companion Pup Red Black by Jian

Pose 1: Are You Pushing by Something New @ Around The Grid in 80 Days!

Pose 2: Lean Sit 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive