Bad Things

Wednesday, July 26, 2017



Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated

I'm messed up in my pretty little brain I've been told... but that's okay in the end. Lately I prefer the messed up version of me because it's what is making me happy. Do what makes you happy right? Anyways, today I have a couple of sponsor items for my readers! First and foremost is the necklace that I am wearing which of course is made by Pervette! My readers can exclusively get this necklace in silver and gold at the Somber Event! Then of course I have this cute skirt which I turned into a goth one (quite proud of that to say so myself considering I suck at gothy type posts) by Petry Model! This skirt is hot off of the designers racks and is exclusively available at the main store of Petry Model and on their FB page! Happy Shopping Kinksters <3 

Hair: Amoret by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: She Chic Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: Luna Choker by Pervette @ Somber

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Cyn Bra by Delirium

Skirt: Skirt GHY by Petry Model FB

Shoes: Jessy White by CandyDoll

Pose: Glitz 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive