That's What I Like

Wednesday, March 22, 2017


I got bored, and of course I decided that I should probably blog some more nails and accessories! Thanks to the help of my SL sister, I was able to discover Vista Bento Hands! Which needless to say are very entertaining and bring more life to the avatar! The hands are able to animate randomly, stagnate, or finger tap a ton! Plus the nail art is beyond delicious! Plus the rings that get put on these hands make me feel so much more sexy! Plus... I need more accessories... I'm still a noob somewhat in Second Life. My sponsor item for this blog post is of course the outfit that I am wearing which is of course from Ducknipple! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Ducknipple! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Mini Dress vs9 by Ducknipple

Hands: Bento Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Pose: VAHStand 01 by Vista


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive