Hell Raisin' Heat Of The Summer

Tuesday, March 21, 2017


This is one area of Second Life we tend to omit from our daily lives which is of course the pajama wearing mornings or evenings! Which in this photo I am portraying the morning when I just could not give any f*cks and lean against the refrigerator wanting to be back in bed. My sponsor item for this post is of course the outfit that I am wearing which is the PJ set that my readers can get hot off of the rack at the main store of Ducknipple! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Anita by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Pajamas: Nighty vs1 by Ducknipple

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive