Getting Away With Murder

Friday, March 10, 2017



Ready for another bite of some Pervette, Something New and Delirium? Needless to say I am incredibly punny today but oh well, a certain friend tends to rub off of me. I am finally done with my Medical Terminology class and I am quite happy about the grade that I got in the class. First and foremost I have the Tattoo on my arms which is exclusively from Pervette and is exclusively at the Exclusive Skin Fair! Next up is the outfit that I am wearing which is of course a new design from Delirium which is located at the main store! Last but not least I have Something Erotic with the pose that I am using which is available at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sweet Liberty by Pervette @ Exclusive Skin Fair

Outfit: Lace Up Dress by Delirium

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Girls Bite Back by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive