Baby Don't Lie

Wednesday, March 08, 2017



It's time for another sexy Pervette post! On the eve of my final for one of my classes we have a brand new post that makes heads turn! So I'm keeping it short today but here we go! First and foremost I have the tattoo on my leg that is a new exclusive from Pervette! My readers can pick this one up at the Exclusive Skin Fair! Last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is a new release that my readers can pick up at the main store! Then of course the outfit and accessories I am wearing is from the latest Arcade round and is from Astralia! One of my other favorite brands in SL!  Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Picabo by Damselfly

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Viciosa Rubin by Astralia

Tattoo: My Sweet Spring by Pervette @ Exclusive Skin Fair

Pose: Slight Touch of the Lips by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive