Rock The Blues Away

Wednesday, June 08, 2016


The shakes, aches, and yuckiness has kicked in.... I guess I am sick again! But that can't stop me from a fantastic post that I am most definitely proud of! This has to be my obsession with rock, motorcycles (even though I am terrified of them) and black leather coming in with blog posts! Today I bring my readers some black leather 'kick-ass' exclusively from Delirium! This outfit also comes with a changeable tank top that has many different designs that my readers can tinker with, but I chose to use just the bodysuit to make the motorcycle and pin-up style look pristine and not to mention, sexy. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Earrings: Planetary Earrings Red by [ free bird ] 

Body Suit: Queen Set by Delirium

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive