Into You

Saturday, June 11, 2016


Warcraft is out! Yaaaay the nerd in me is soooo happy today! Not only am I an avid player of WoW but now I get to witness something even before the game commenced! On other news, I have a brand new post that will make my readers fall to their knees (maybe not so much...)! Using last posts Queen set I combined the tank top that was available (which I decided to not use) and put it with the new off the rack skirt-harness! This skirt-harness is exclusively available at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, we have Something New with an older pose which is still at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Colleen by Damselfly

Head: Karin by Lelutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tank: Knotted Tank from Queen Set by Delirium

Skirt: Harness and Skirt by Delirium

Jewelry: Kylie Belly Chain Silver by Kibitz

Heels: Ramona Shoes by Delirium

Pose: Look to the Sky by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive