Take It Off

Tuesday, June 07, 2016


I'm Baaaack! For those of you that are actually close to me, I am now Mrs A! Alas now I am Mrs. Flux in Second life! I had a fantastic wedding day, have nothing negative to say other than some of my relatives really need to understand how to ask before doing... ugh. Other than that I have happy smiles and of course more than enough pictures. Today's blog post is all about Delirium today! First and foremost, this shirt that I am wearing I would totally dish out in RL. Not only does it look snugly and cute, but it comes in many different colors! This is one of the many different selections that I decided to put together for the post! Then we have the pants which also come in a variety of selections for styles. My readers can pick these garments up at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least we have Something Erotic with a pose that is just too sexy! This pose is one of the many new hot editions for the summer which my readers can get at the main store of Something New/Erotic! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon.

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Maia Sweater by Delirium

Pants: Maia Slim Jeans White Worn by Delirium

Pose: Single Lady by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive