Burn It to the Ground

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


I would like to say, thank you my wonderful husband Skyra, for helping me with this post and custom making me a pose just so I could do something different with my life <3 Not only did I have fun learning how to make new poses, but I got to boast my 'Alt' side. With a new tattoo, hair, and of course pair of pants that I could have only gotten from Legal Insanity.... I came up with this. These pair of baggy pants come in many different textures which are exclusively made for the ladies mesh bodies! The pants come in different types of 'worn' as well, I just prefer the old version to jeans, makes them look more.... sexy? Yes, sexy. That's what I said, and I'm stickin' to it. My readers can find these exclusively at the main store of Legal Insanity! Now, I am going to keep rocking out to some Volbeat/Nickelback for the rest of the night, happy shopping! 

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Necklace: Heart Silver by [PM]

Top: Belva by FashionNatic

Pants: Cookie Baggy Old Jeans by Legal Insanity

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive