Black Velvet

Thursday, June 23, 2016


I have been in a classic rock fix as of lately, I heard this song pop on the radio as well. Lets just say, I could not resist from singing this loudly and obnoxiously. I've always had a country/blues soul which somewhat translates to rock at some moments. Shout out to the club Wet Willies in Second Life, their dance ball animated me at this exact moment and hot damn, I just had to use it for a pose! I love moments where I don't have to necessarily use a pose, but use something 'organic'.  Today's sponsor items are first and foremost the wonderful jeans that are worn in by Legal Insanity which can be exclusively found at the Lost and Found event for a limited time! These jeans come in of course different types of worn and different types of shades so my readers can always look unique. What makes these jeans truly special is that there is a hud that controls the way each row of beads is colored! Talk about accessorizing. Last but not least I have this top by Delirium which is also hot off the racks (one of my favorites if y'all can't tell) that can also be changed with colors and textures in the hud that is provided! My readers can find this top at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping and rock on \m/

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Top: Queen Set by Delirium

Jeans: Opal Old Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Lost and Found

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive