Heartbreaker

Wednesday, October 21, 2015


When bad news hits, it is a wonder about how to deal with things like that. The only thing is to move on from it and try to not to be disappointed as much as I am. Moving on from that, I have a couple of items that are from my lovely sponsors this month! First and foremost, I have this lovely dress from Delirium which is exclusively available at the Boho Culture Exclusive! This dress comes in about six or eight other designs that are up for sale! My favorite has to be the dress number four which is pink and white that is available at the Boho Event. Then of course we have Something New which has a pose called Enchantress which of course is exclusively available at the Daddy's Secret Garden! I love the kitten on the end of the broom, just makes the pose totally real. I apologize for the black and white scheme that I have going on, but I felt that it expressed something within myself. So here it goes, happy shopping <3

Bow: Adored Bow by Spellbound

Hair: Maisy by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel


Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Fall Booties Orchid by VERO MODERO

Pose: Enchantress by Something New @ Daddy's Secret Garden


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive