Mountain Top

Monday, October 19, 2015


Right now I am deliberating on whether or not I fit into the category of writer, teacher or simply an editorial place in life. Hopefully I can figure this out before I am doing with my Associates of Liberal Arts at my college. Alas, so I go back to some songs from my childhood that I used to listen to a lot. Today I have a blog post for my readers that is about Legal Insanity and Something New! First and foremost, we have Legal Insanity's latest (of many) designs this month that is a pair of shorts that is exclusively at the main store of Legal Insanity! There is only one type of shorts that are designed for this and are available now! Next up we have Something New with yet another lovely Halloween pose which of course is made to look like the Harley Quinn from the comics! My readers can buy this pose exclusively at the SSW Halloween Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Maisy by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Top: Fenty Poppy by ColdLogic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Shorts: Becky Shorts by Legal Insanity

Heels: Strappy Slippons by S U G A R * M A R M I T E 

Pose: HarleyQ 2 by Something New @ SSW Halloween Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive