C'mon Let Me Ride

Saturday, October 24, 2015


Not only am I kawaii, but I am super kawaii! For my fiances and I's honeymoon, we plan to go to Japan! So not only will I be learning the language and the geography, but I will be learning the culture as well! And for those that know me, I am in LOVE with different cultures. Today's blog post consists of Lamu Fashion's latest design for the Manga Fair! Which is a cute outfit that comes with heels and of course all the fluffy stuff that one would need. My readers can get this exclusively at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Then of course we have Something New with a pose for couples! I on the other hand am using this for myself this pose is available for anyone at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Maisy by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Creamy Mami by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Joy Ride by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive