Are You Sure

Monday, July 20, 2015


Ever wonder how feet can hold someone up for so long? With the nerves that are close to the skin, it makes me wonder whether or not our feet might just fall off! I am currently debating on whether I should have more enchiladas or more cheesecake. Hard choice. Today I am bringing my readers a new product from Legal Insanity that is actually for guys, these Butch Jeans come in many different designs and shades! Which I have spun for also having myself wear it, to be totally honest... I didn't realize they were for men until I looked up the event title. Haha. That just means that women can wear it too! My readers can find these jeans at the Men Event Only, which is also known as MOM.  Last but not least, we have Latreia with the Aloha Fair! These wedges are available to everyone at the Aloha Fair in a style that will make everyone happy. Personally myself, I miss wedges and I know they aren't in style as much anymore, it's all about the heels and more uncomfortable shoes. Happy Shopping!

Hair: Kara by Eliktera

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Top: Cropped Jacket by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Butch Bleached Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Men Event Only

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Kaiya Yellow by Latreia @ Aloha Fair




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive