Killing You

Saturday, July 18, 2015



Alas, I think I have survived the first week of eight hour shifts! After buying myself some Dr. Sholls tennis shoes I think I can survive the day/night! Of course, I have to come home and take a couple of ibuprohen, but I think that is to be expected for awhile until I get used to it, or at least lose some more weight.  Today is the first blog post that I get to feature my new sponsor Delirium! This cute top, Chrissy (owner of Delirium) has come out with! This top can be customized with different shades of the jacket, while you can also change the top color! I am a personally close to teal because of the way my avatar goes with teal so well. My readers can find this top at the main store of Delirium! Then of course we have Verocity with another pose set release which is of course available at their main store! Last but not least, Kelpie and I have visited the Hair Fair 2015! If my readers haven't been there yet, Hair Fair is all about Wigs for Kids! Every vendor there has a certain percentage that goes to Wigs for Kids foundation. This is a world wide known charity for children who would like some hair due to medical treatments that make them loose their own hair. I will advise my readers to lookup the demo group for Hair Fair first, so that way when you enter the sims, you won't be taking up space! Also, Wigs for Kids is celebrating ten years of being active! And pretty much in each shop there is a free gift! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Demi by LeLutka @ Hair Fair 2015

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Top: Cropped Jacket by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Purse: Clutch Bag Rare by Amitomo

Pants: Gothic Leather Pants by D.A.

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Brandy by Deadpool

Pose: Becca 2 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive