Good For You

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


"Let me tell ya something bout' my best friend!" I found this pose to be absolutely the best thing for Kelpie and I to do together. Today I bring lots of goodies from Hair Fair 2015! For example, Rosy is wearing the headband from pr!tty which is available at the Hair Fair 2015 because they are celebrating the tenth year for Wigs for Kids! Kelpie and I can't find another good reason for not shopping at the Hair Fair! Shopping for a legitimate cause is the best kind of shopping you can do in Second Life. Today's pose set that Kelpie and I are using is from Verocity! This pose set can be used with a friend, a close friend, or someone special! My readers can find this pose set at the main store of Verocity! Happy Shopping <3

Also, don't forget to check out Kelpie's Version of our outfits... just different poses on her blog, Pie on the Window! 

On Rosy:

Headband: Pearly Meowy 3 by pr!tty

Hair: Common Burn by Moon

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Oriana by FashionNatic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Twins by Verocity

On Kelpie: 

Hair: Kara by Eliktera

Dress: Marin Magique Sunny by Antielle

Pearls: Gift Classic Pearl Set by Lazuri

Heels: Metallic Gold Gladiator Sandals by BLOKC


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive