Por Un Beso

Thursday, March 19, 2015


These are the types of dresses that I love to have. Can my readers guess who made this? Who are we kidding, it's Lamu Fashion! Once again she has come out with yet another cute dress with accessories to just die for! Trust me on that one, Kelpie of Pie on the Window always says how much she loves the accessories to each of Lamu's dresses/outfits. With the help of Sugarush's new skin Debra, this outfit came together beautifully and my readers now have a sugary treat! Last but not least, Verocity also has some new poses that just came out at their main store called Emily! What I love about Verocity is that they always seem to have more than just the one pose per pack. Which makes blogging just a heck of a lot more fun! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Freya by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Viva la Vida by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhane Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Naomi Pump Coal by Fraise

Pose: Emily 3 by Verocity 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive