I Bet

Friday, March 20, 2015


Ever hear a song on the radio that you absolutely love, but is about heartbreak? Well, I guess you could say that I'm addicted to Ciara as of late. Not that I'm having any relationship problems, but sometimes R&B just hits my soul just right. After all, music is supposed to be relate able anyways. Today's highlights are Lamu Fashion with this wonderful dress that came out in the main store and comes in a couple of different colors that make this the best looking dress of the season! Personally, since I love being a blonde I was happy that Lamu gave me the teal version hehe. Then of course Sugarush's new skin Debra has become one of my new favorites and I just can't stop using it! Then of course I couldn't resist and had to use another of the Emily poses from Verocity that just made this dress even more sultry! Kudos to Verocity to make fine poses that I want to use over and over again! Happy Shopping! <3

Fan: Fantastic Fantasy Fan by Sparrow

Hair: Hanako by Ayashi

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Dress: Fiore di Luna Teal by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Mata Hari Stiletto Mardi Gras by SSD

Pose: Emily 5 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive