Forget

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Another rainy day in Houston and I'm proud to say that my new plant is surviving! I used to have a green thumb up in South Dakota but those flowers lived in a different climate than the one I am in now. Today's post is all about Olala Event Round 2, which my readers only have a couple of days left until the round closes until the next month! The items from the Olala Event Round 2 are: Lingerie, pose and pumps. Of course I have to mention the new skin called Debra from Sugarush which is now available at their main store! Then of course while the Arcade is still open, come snag the hair that I am wearing! In almost every color you really can't lose. Anyways... to the shopping! <3

Hair: Give and Take by Exile @ Arcade

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lingerie: Deja Lingerie Sky by :[Beautitude]: @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Boots: Slutty boots Metallic Stripe by Sweet Evil @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: Couple 1 by Luxury/Poses @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive