Venus

Friday, February 06, 2015


Let me pass along some friendly advice from someone who has had multiple health problems... be grateful that you don't have to take the day off of work from a kidney stone trying to push its way out or just can't take the back pain to the point your about ready to cry. Today is the day where my kidney stone has decided to attempt to come out of me, and let me tell you... 6mm is a hard one to pass, luckily it is not as excruciating as the last kidney stone that I have had. Never the less, it hurts like hell. Besides my bitching and complaining for today, I have a new outfit from K-Pie Designs! This jumper comes in three other different colors and has different sayings/designs on them. The jumper that I picked was the one that said 'Pow!' on it. My readers can find this item in the main store or on K-Pie's marketplace! Next but not least, I'd like to present my newest sponsor Sugarush! I know that I don't normally like to switch up my skins, but I have decided to change that attitude and go with something different! Sugarush is a store that is full of skins and different types of avatar bodies! Not to mention, the pictures for each skin are phenomenal and just make anyone want to spend all their money. Today my avatar is wearing the group gift from Sugarush for the month of February which is named Alice! This has to be one of my new favorite skins for my avatar because of the light complexion and of course the sweetness to the face even without makeup! Last but not least, my next sponsor is of course Something New with another Valentines day type of pose! My readers can find this pose exclusively at the Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room from February 7th to the 28th! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: After the Rain by Exile

Crown: Flower in Chains Headband White by [LF]

Skin: Alice Apricot 04 B by Sugarush

Outfit: Jumper Suit {Pow} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Love by Something New @ Feebs Rascals Feb 7th - 28th








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive