Heartbeat Song

Monday, February 09, 2015



Lord, please grant me some more sleep I will be forever grateful. I was up last night for a couple of hours with yet another kidney stone attack as it makes it way out of my body. I of course cannot deprive my readers of the weekly fashion items! Today's sponsors are Sugarush and Olala Event! From Sugarush we have yet another wonderful skin that accents my  avatars facial features and gives her some life! This skin is a new design, and is available at the main store of Sugarush! Of course we still have the Olala Event going strong as well! Today I am blogging the Dress, pose and shoes from the Olala Event which will be from February 1st to the 28th! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the how the skin compliments my dress, it just makes the photo even better! My readers still have a couple of weeks of shopping to do if they haven't already taken the plunge! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Skin: Lila Apricot Tone by SUGARUSH

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Summer Dress Tropical 01 by ::Zup:: @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 28th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Bella Booties by !NFINITY @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 28th

Pose: Uma 04 by Verocity @ Olala Event Feb 1st -28th



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive